Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Thankful Thursday ~ Hobby Lobby




The autumn season sets me in mind to be thankful, so I thought I'd take a moment on Thursdays as we journey into Thanksgiving to speak a word of gratitude to God for the abundance of blessings that He bestows.

Today's thought of gratitude is for Hobby Lobby where I bought a few autumn sprigs today and this beautiful sunflower. I truly enjoy going there and having a pleasant shopping experience. Their music ministers to my spirit while I shop for items that will help to set the atmosphere of our home--a place to welcome friends and family.

I so very much appreciate Hobby Lobby's CEO's stand for righteousness in our culture of moral decadence. Shopping at Hobby Lobby is my way of saying thanks.

.
.
.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...