Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Thankful Thursday ~ for Honest Sales People

https://www.flickr.com/photos/x-ray_delta_one/3815958435/

The autumn season sets me in mind to be thankful, so I thought I'd take a few minutes  on Thursdays as we journey into Thanksgiving to give a word of gratitude for the abundance of blessings that God bestows.

Every good thing given and perfect gift is from above (James 1:7).

And today I'm thankful for His directing me to a salesperson who was honest as well as helpful. I went to pick out new frames today for my eyeglasses, and the gal who assisted me could have sold me a much more expensive frame. I was drawn toward a particular one, but she steered me to more appropriate frames that seemed to fit my face better. By the time frames and lenses and coatings and more are added to the cost, eyeglasses can get pretty expensive. So, I'm thankful for people with a heart for God's ways. She was wearing a cross, and if she is a follower of Jesus Christ, she represented Him well. Thank you, Kasey.

Image~ Attack of the Eyeglasses, James Vaughn, Flickr, CC by NC SA 2.0
.
.
.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...