Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Rainbows and Childhood Too Soon Disappear

 
We spent a good many hours today looking through pictures and wishing time didn't flee so quickly. These are my precious daughters when they were 6 and 3 years of age, now nearing 33 and 30. What a joy it was to have and to hold them for so many of those years. Now they live far away. Rainbows and childhood too soon disappear.


This is my brother and myself in 1955 at the Cleveland Zoo. I was 6 and he was 7. We've lived many hours apart for most of our adult lives, and we hardly see one another. I called him today to see how he was doing after some surgery a couple days ago. Sure wish I could just stop in and have a cup of tea. Distance is no friend to families.
.....
.
.
.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...