Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Home Again After Thanksgiving

A few pictures to share from our Thanksgiving trip to Chicago with our daughter's family. Brought a bug home with me that I'm just now getting the better of, which is why I haven't posted for a few days. Been mostly sleeping and resting. I think it landed on me as we were jam-packed in one of the zoo buildings on the opening night of Lincoln Park Zoo Lights on Friday. Way too many people and germs. The lights were lovely, though.

We enjoyed our visit and helped get Christmas decorations going to begin the season. Got to babysit a little and definitely relished reading and snuggling with our little fella.


The happy little family with another on the way, due in May. 
She does not feel as good as she looks.


Elijah playing the ocean game on Nana's computer.


What's Christmas cookie baking without flour all over yourself?
.
.
.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...