Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

When Eyes Are Open

https://pixabay.com/en/colorful-prismatic-chromatic-1289703/

A word from Nancy:
Who else but a Christian can thank someone for a good meal, a good time, or a good effort, knowing that this has not just been a gift to us from another person but ultimately comes from the living God?

I love knowing that He cares and provides for me, not just air to breathe and food to eat, but countless extras that simply flow from His generous heart.

And I don't want to miss thanking Him for a single one of them.

When my eyes are opened by gratitude to these boundless examples of grace, only then can I see clearly enough to press on in this broken world.
~ Nancy Leigh DeMoss, Choosing Gratitude

Image ~ Thank God, CDJ via pixabay

CC0 Creative Commons
.
.
.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...