Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2016

So This Is How You Treat Your Guests, Target?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Toilet_women.svgI cleaned out my purse and shredded my Redcard today.  My Beloved has called Target and expressed our concern and dismay over its restroom policy. "Thank you for your business," was all the voice on the other end could say. Target has officially stated that  

"Recent debate around proposed laws in several states has reignited a national conversation around inclusivity. So earlier this week, we reiterated with our team members where Target stands and how our beliefs are brought to life in how we serve our guests."

Inclusivity has been redefined. So has common sense and decency. I don't want my female loved ones and friends or myself exposed to a male stranger tending to his bathroom needs, and I don't want him watching them or me tend to ours through the cracks in the stall. Is this how you treat your guests, Target? I once was one. No longer. You've treated me very shamefully.

As Target's policy states, their leadership's beliefs are brought to life in how they serve their guests. And my beliefs are brought to life in where I shop.
.
.
.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...