Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2017

From the Sewing Room ~ Flannel Sheets for Anna


http://homewardhereandthere.blogspot.com/search?q=crib+sheets
Finished the bed sheets today for our little Anna. It's cold up north this time of the year, and she had asked her mommy for some flannel sheets. Since those are hard to find for her toddler-sized bed, Elizabeth asked if I could make them for her. I was happy to do that, of course! A labor of love!

I had made crib sheets when Anna was younger, so I just adjusted the size a bit and followed the tutorial I had done back then. The bottom sheet has scattered hearts. The top sheet is a pink and white pin stripe, and the pillowcase matches both sheets.

If you'd like to make sheets for your little one, just click on the image and it will take you to the tutorial.

Thinking about our Anna as she snuggles in the for the night.
Sweet dreams, my dear little one!
.
.
.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...