Pages

Monday, February 13, 2017

The Life & Faith of C.S. Lewis

https://www.amazon.com/Life-Faith-C-S-Lewis-Magic/dp/B001GLLLFU/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1487025534&sr=8-4&keywords=CS+Lewis+DVD
Recommending today The Life & Faith of C.S. Lewis. I had used it several years back when I taught high school English, and My Beloved and I watched it again on Amazon Prime over the weekend. Click on the image and it will take you there. The DVD can also be purchased on Amazon.

C.S. Lewis is thought by many to be the greatest writer of the 20th century. His ideas and words live on through the 38 books that he wrote. One of my favorites is The Screwtape Letters. Hmm...it's been awhile since I've read it. Think I'll pull it off the bookshelf next. It's interesting to note that none of Lewis's books have ever been out of print.

The documentary was originally broadcast on public television and chronicles Lewis's academic life, his transition from atheism to faith in Christ, his friendship with J.R.R. Tolkien, and his marriage to his wife, Joy. An interesting documentary for a quiet evening.
.
.
.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...