Pages

Friday, May 12, 2017

From the Sewing Room ~ Ironing

I haven't been in the sewing room much lately, but I wanted to show you a few items that are helpful when I'm making the little girl dresses or when I'm doing some quilt blocks or applique.



The Mini Board lets me iron little dress sections and get a nice finish. 
It's a good size for children's armholes or sleeves.

The Mini Iron lets me get into and around areas like buttons or embellishments more easily than a regular iron does. It's also great for getting into the gathers of the skirt itself so they don't just get mashed flat.

The Mini Iron comes with a rest, 
but I usually just let it rest off the edge of the ironing board.
There's another version of the Mini Iron that comes with additional attachments.

I also find a small travel iron to be useful with smaller areas as well, whether it's ironing the little girl dresses, or when I'm making quilt blocks. 





Well, that's a few items that help the little girl dresses that I'm making iron up nicely.

I hope you have a few things that let your creative side flow a little smoother, too!
 
.
.
.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...