Pages

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Weekend Daybook


http://www.loc.gov/pictures/item/2010716200/
Outside My Window...
Haven't been out much this week, but today's sunshine looks inviting! 

Noticing the sound of...
Coughing. My Beloved and I are, hopefully, coming near the end of this flu that our grandchildren shared with us while they were here. Coughing is tiring.

Thankful For ...
Medication that can give some relief.
I hope to...
Be well enough to keep some appointments midweek to look at continuing care communities for my parents. 

Learning...
Much about continuing care communities. Some of them I think I'd enjoy myself! 

Pondering...
Reflecting on my daughter's birth as probably all mothers do on their children's birthday. Recalling that we almost didn't make it to the hospital in the middle of the night. She came so quickly. She's always been an eager beaver!
 
In the Kitchen...
Not much going on in there this week.
 
Around the house...
Not feeling like doing much besides trying to keep germs at bay. 

The fruit of my hands...
Just trying to keep my hands to myself and germ-free  

Thinking...
That I remember when news had to be factual and verifiable. Some people stop at nothing now to lead others into wrongful thinking. Children of the Father of Lies.

Reading...
https://www.amazon.com/Awe-Why-Matters-Everything-Think/dp/1433547074Awe: Why It Matters for Everything We Think, Say, and Do 
by Paul David Tripp 

Will write more about it later, but you can read the first chapter by going to Paul Tripp's website.


P.S. Thinking that this isn't much of a daybook, but today is what it is.
.
.
.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...