Pages

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Thankful Thursday ~ My Beloved's Kindness

Thankful today for My Beloved's kindness and care for my parents and sister. It was his decision to move here so we could be of help to them. I am the eyes and ears; he is often the hands. He put up additional shelves in my sister's closet today, which she was very glad about. Last week he helped my dad cut a couple of branches from a maple tree that Dad was concerned about being too close to their house. But we must also be attentive to what they feel they can tend to themselves. Later in the day when I brought my mother and sister home from shopping, my 90-year-old dad had been on a ladder sawing off more branches from that tree! Oh, me!!



O Lord that lends me life,
Lend me a heart replete with thankfulness!

~ William Shakespeare
.
.
.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...