Pages

Sunday, January 14, 2018

The TimeChart of Biblical History

I truly enjoy the Sunday School hour at our church as a variety of different classes are offered each quarter. I'm taking a class this quarter on studying the Bible, and one topic brought up in discussion today was suggested resources for studying the historical context of a book or passage. A friend in the class recommended the Time Chart of Biblical History, which I've also found to be a very helpful resource.

It's handy to keep by my quiet time/study area where I can refer to it as I'm reading. It's 18 inches tall (so it doesn't fit in the bookcase, for sure!) and opens accordion-style to about 17 feet. It provides a visual representation of over 4000 years with charts, maps, lists and chronologies. You can see who's living and what's going on in the known world during the same time period.


If you've wanted to connect the dots in biblical history, the Time Chart of Biblical History would be a great addition to your own home library.
.
.
.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...