Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Anything Sweeter?





Is there anything sweeter than a sleeping child?

She's too long now for the Pack 'n Play at Nana's house.
 She wanted to sleep in "the green bed,"
so we put up some rails and tucked her in.

And, of course, she needed blankie.

She sleeps mostly on her pillow that she brought with her.

 I had made her pillowcase and some matching toddler sheets a month or so ago and posted a tutorial here.

I'm sometimes asked what I like about sewing/quilting,
and I was asked today if I'm "very heavy into it."

I do enjoy the labor of love in making things to give.
&
It reins in my thoughts when I get to missing these precious grands.

So some days I'm "very, very heavy into it."

Sew, Nana, Sew!!
.
.
.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...