Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Home And Doing Well

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:George_Henry_Durrie_-_Winter_Scene_in_New_Haven,_Connecticut_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg

Settling in this evening after My Beloved's surgery today. Although it was considered minor, anytime a loved one is put under, we are grateful when they awaken. It's times like this that I especially miss having family around to be watchful with me and to help pass the hours of waiting. MB is doing well now, and each day will bring him closer to normal. 

I'm thankful that God has given some people the ability to cut and sew on the body, and a steady hand to do it. We had prayed before going that He would give the surgeon skill. The roads were clear and the sunshine was welcomed. Every good and perfect gift is from Him.

My heart went out to a young family there in the waiting room whose two young sons were both having surgery this morning. The littler one had the same name as my little grandson and he was about the same age, so that was especially touching for me. I prayed for them off and on during the morning and inwardly rejoiced when the first one came into the recovery room while we were there. Another good and perfect gift from the Father above.

I think bedtime will come a little earlier tonight. We were up at 5:00, and I don't burn the candle at both ends very well. Until next time......

Painting ~ Winter Scene in New Haven Connecticut 1858, George Henry Durrie1820-1863
.
.
.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...