Pages

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Thankful Thursday ~ Some Young Women I Know

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:William-Adolphe_Bouguereau_(1825-1905)_-_Not_Too_Much_To_Carry_(1895).jpg
Not Too Much To Carry (1895) 
William-Adolphe Bouguereau (1825-1905)
Thankful today for some young women I know who are seeking God with all their heart, all their soul, all their mind. I hear them saying they are wanting God in all they do, through the joys and the struggles.

They are such an encouragement to me as I see their energies being poured out in telling the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the Lord.

I thank God for them, and pray that He will give them a spirit of wisdom through knowing Him. I pray that the eyes of their heart will be more and more enlightened in His ways, that they will find joy and gladness in their journey (Eph. 1:17-19).

I hope you know the God of their salvation, too, dear one, and that your days are being filled with joy and gladness through His power.
.
.
.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...