Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Shopping Differently in 2011

Well, I'm going to give it a try.  Made in China doesn't appeal to me with our economy shifting to China's control. I had seriously considered shopping differently as I was buying Christmas gifts. I began to notice even more....Made in China...Made in China...Made in China. The last straw was when my husband noticed that a devotional book we have was even printed in China!

Some are saying the U.S. will be owned by China by 2030. Do you think I'll still be able to worship as I please when that happens?  I know I'm just one small voice with a small purse, but I'm going to shop as non-China as I can. I know there's much I can do without. I don't expect to be able to eliminate China from all my purchases. Sara Bongiorni proved in her book A Year Without Made in China that it's almost impossible to do that.

But where there's a choice for me in 2011, it will not be Made in China.
.
.
.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...