Pages

Monday, January 19, 2015

Seeking Him

https://www.reviveourhearts.com/radio/revive-our-hearts/are-you-desperate-1/
We're using the study guide Seeking Him by Nancy Leigh DeMoss to guide our thoughts in our women's Bible study. We had good discussions this evening on obedience to God's Word. I had gone through this study a few years ago when I was in a dry season and was desperately seeking to know God better. I was thirsty for Him, and He used this study to draw me closer to Himself. 

Nancy also has this series online that she presented some time back when the study was introduced. If you'd like to listen in, click on the book image and it will take you to the Revive Our Hearts website. I think you'll be blessed if you have opportunity to follow along.

Sharing a quote from today's lesson:
God is God. Because He is God, He is worthy of my trust and obedience. I will find rest nowhere but in His holy will, a will that is unspeakably beyond my largest notions of what He is up to.

~ Elisabeth Elliot
.
.
.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...