Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2015

If Only The Finest Birds Dared Sing


I thought of my blog today and wondered if I should get back into it. I so often feel like I don't have much of interest to share, especially compared to some of the blogs that I frequently read. But I know that it isn't wise to compare ourselves with ourselves.

And then, I was reminded from my sidebar that "if only the finest birds in the forest dared sing, how quiet the forest would be."

I've been away from blogging for a few months now, and I knew that would happen if I didn't keep it routine. Blogging does take time, and the 24 hours I'm given each day is often allotted to doing other things. 

There's been a lot going on that has kept me busy--like preparing to move. More about that in upcoming posts. But, blogging is good for me. It helps me bring some thoughts together and draw my heart upward and onward, which encourages me and, hopefully, might encourage someone else. 

More thoughts tomorrow.
Take care, dear one, and keep looking upward.

Photo ~ martinnlp90, CC0 via pixabay
.
.
.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...