Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Just A Little List


Domesticity - devoted to home duties and pleasures

My usual grocery day is today, but I didn't get there, so plan to go tomorrow. As we've been clearing things out getting ready to move, I was going through old planners and came across some unused shopping list pages. I tried using one last week, but it just didn't work for the way my mind works while I'm grocery shopping. 

I drafted my own a few minutes ago, and just thought I'd take a few minutes to share it with you before I settle down for the evening and do a little reading. With this list I can have all my needs categorized for the same areas and won't be walking back and forth getting things I missed. 

Testing it out tomorrow, and I think I'll make it through in record time!
.
.
.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...